I've said it before and I'll say it again - 2 Pomeroy Terrace, Unit 3 in Northampton is a special and unique property! A seamless mix of historic and modern elements blend together to create a cozy, yet spacious, and beautiful home. A stone's throw to all that Northampton has to offer, and conveniently located within a mile of the entrance to 91 - this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo has so much to offer! Newly reduced price of $399,900! This is a must-see unit!
- Beautifully maintained grounds and building.
- Healthy financial picture for this well-established condo association. No special assessments expected for the foreseeable future
- 1 bay garage for each unit, with ample parking for a second vehicle.
- Subletting allowed (though all units are currently owner-occupied).
- Condo association is pricing central air right now. Buy now and opt-in for central air in Unit 3.
- This unit has a beautifully remodeled 4 year old kitchen, but has the most original architectural details in the building. Dentil moldings, pocket doors, parquet floors, hand-carved mantle piece, etc.
- Cool, peaceful downstairs bedrooms with hardwood floors and exposed brick. Laundry downstairs in unit as well.
Contact Julie Starr to set up a showing!
Living Room with curved seating area and original (restored) windows
Pocket doors and hand carved fireplace mantle - looking into dining room and kitchen from living room
Dining room into kitchen
Remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite countertops - views of Mt. Tom in the distance.
Kitchen into dining room
Cozy master bedroom
Pocket doors and parquet floors
Hand-carved mantlepiece from the mid-1800s.
Exposed brick, hardwood floors and storage closets in lower level.